1. Time to recreate! There’s still time to sign your youngsters up for summer classes with the Healdsburg Park and Rec Department—swimming, taekwondo, embroidery and more.
2. Have you been out to the Tuesday Concert series? This week features Culann’s Hounds—Punk-Irish-Hoe Down. Now how’s that for a combination worth checking out? Healdsburg Plaza, Tues., July 26, 6:00pm
3. Hungry for some delicious food? Sign up to attend Relish Culinary Adventures’ culinary "lunch and learn" with chef Jennifer Lange. 14 Matheson St. Wed., July 27, 12 noon–1:00pm. $39
4. Come on out to the CHASSA regular meeting. The Central Healdsburg Avenue Special Study Area committee is going to “preview/discuss workshop presentation.” Wed., July 27, 6:00pm, City Council Chambers, 401 Grove St. (Next Community workshop, Aug. 3)
5. The Friends of the Healdsburg Library Book Sale! This is such a great event! Starts Wed., July 27, 1:30–8:00pm; Thurs., July 28, 11:00am–6:00pm (Wednesday and Thursday members only); Fri., July 29, 11:00am–6:00pm and Sat., July 30, 10:00–4:00. Sat. $5 bag sale 1:00—4:00pm. (Friday and Saturday open to the public.) All proceeds support the library. Questions: 433-3772 Corner of Piper and Center Sts.
6. Join DaVero’s Sunset Supper. From their website “Chef Chris Greenwald hosts our July Sunset Supper...you will not want to miss it! Still a few seats left. Tour the Gardens with Ridge and Colleen, enjoy the night summer air and a sit down to a family style supper featuring local artisan, organic ingredients.” Limited to 24 people. $85/person. Reservations 431-8000
In nearby Geyserville on Sun., July 31.
1. Geyserville Celebrates the Arts—Art and Wine Festival! A juried art show with 22 artists, food and wine. Cruise on up to Geyserville and spend some time browsing the art show. Wear a garden hat and be eligible for a drawing. Downtown Geyserville Park and Ride. 11:00am–6:00pm