1. The Healdsburg Garden Club starts back up today after their summer hiatus. Join this 130-member strong club and listen to writer Winnifred P. Werner speak about her book My Garden of Eden. Villa Chanticleer Annex 1:00pm
2. City Council/RDA meeting tonight (Monday). On the agenda is the adoption of a number of resolutions 401 Grove St., 6pm
3. Stroll through the rose gardens and join Russian River Rose Company’s 2011 debut of “Rose Embrace,” their estate bottled perfume. Champagne events at 10am and 2pm, Bulgarian singers, Gradina, will perform Sat. & Sun., Sept. 24 & 25, 10am – 5pm
4. Annie Jr. Raven Performing Arts Theater. From the Chamber’s website: “H-Town Youth Theatre is proud to present Annie Jr. This charming tale has delighted audiences young and old with its sunny disposition for generations, featuring such songs as “Hard Knock Life” and “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”. Don’t miss your chance to experience the magic as Annie and Daddy Warbucks discover that the Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow!” Sept. 23, 24, 25. Click here for times.
5. Saturday: Healdsburg Arts Festival in the Plaza presented by the Healdsburg Center for the Arts. This juried show features 75 artists. Kids art zone, wine, live music, Come on out to this 5th annual event and support HCA as they support the arts in Healdsburg. 10am – 5pm