Then head to Barndiva in Healdsburg for its 2014 Easter Brunch.
Choose from menu entree options of:
- Crispy Lamb Rillettes, Fiddlehead Ferns, Potato, Sorrel, Pickled Fennel
- Caramelized Onion Quiche, Spinach, Fresh Ricotta, Butter Lettuce & Orange Salad
- French Toast, Caramelized Banana, Huckleberry Compote, Vanilla Bean Bavarois
- Eggs Benedict, Poached Eggs, Potato Hash, Swiss Chard, Hollandaise, Prosciutto
- Alaskan Halibut Tempura, Smashed Peas, Saffron Aioli, Pickled Red Cabbage.
For the full $42 per person menu, click here, or visit the web site here. Special menus are available for children 10 and under.
Barndiva is proud of its locally sourced food from farmers, ranchers and small batch purveyors who live and work in the area.
Barndiva is at 231 Center St. in Healdsburg. Phone: 707.431.0100
Do you have a top spot in Healdsburg for Easter brunch or a favorite vendor of Easter specialties -- chocolates, baked goods, flowers, hot cross buns? Let us know in the comments sections.