With most of the nation struggling to come to terms with the traumatic events in the Newtown, CT., when a gunman shot and killed 20 children and six adults before killing himself at Sandy Hook Elementary School, Healdsburg Patch readers too, were mourning alongside the nation.
On Healdsburg Patch, we posted a blog entry about how to help children cope with traumatic events and it became the top read of the week. The second most popular story this week was a bit more lighthearted.
When news broke out that Osher Lifelong Learning Institute classes at Villa Chanticleer would continue readers logged on with interest and made the story the second most popular one on Healdsburg Patch this week.
Take a look at the rest of the top stories of the week:
1. Tips to Help Children Cope with Tramautic Events
2. OLLI Classes in Healdsburg to Stay
3. 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik Returns from Europe a Year After His Engagment to Courtney Robertson
4. Healdsburg Gets Plug on Huffpo
5. Officials Endorse Lights Out to Support Shooting Victims and Families
What was your favorite story of the week?