The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office and Santa Rosa Police Department Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Units headed the operation. The Petaluma Police Department, Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety, Sonoma County District Attorney’s Office and Homeland Security officers assisted.
The following males were arrested:
- Carmine Marroquin – 26 years old (Also charged for attempting to engage in a sexual act with a minor.)
- Javier Oseguera – 41 years old
- Jesse Lindsey – 34 years old
- Bernado Ramirez-Sanchez – 41 years old
- Donato Rojas – 26 years old
- Isaac Hastings – 41 years old
- Miguel Merino – 37 years old
- Douglas Puetz – 62 years old
- Kareem Moore – 27 years old
- Christopher Crofts – 32 years old.